Friday, January 1, 2010
New Year's Resolution
I told myself at 12:01 AM this morning that I would eat nothing but healthy food for 1 entire year and see what would happen. I made it through breakfast. Lunch was okay but I did have leftover mashed potatoes in a creamy butter sauce. It was only a little bit. Then my mom brought out the flan. All over. We went to the movies today and I ordered a large popcorn and Sprite. I shared it with my family, but I still blew it. I ate Crawfish Ettoufee with white rice for dinner. I snacked on some of the kids' fries (my 19-month old just took her clothes off) as I cleaned their plates. I have the will power of a 3-year old in a candy store with a $10 bill. I guess I can start again tomorrow. Oh, I just had a large glass of home-made eggless Egg Nog. It's really good. I'm glad it's gone, though. Now I won't be tempted. Now I just need to figure out what to do with the 2.5 gallon bag of candy...Bad Santa, Bad Santa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment